PaceMaker is PaceMetrics’ process monitoring software that mitigates risks and losses by monitoring, detecting and measuring problems in real time. It is used in high value enterprises to manage the significant operational risks associated with transaction processing, through reconciliation and trade life-cycle monitoring.
PaceMaker identifies and monitors key performance indicators using an intuitive dashboard. It extracts key data from multiple sources, processes and provides organisations with a consolidated view of their status and accuracy.
- It enforces a reconciliation process that is robust, secure, and verifiable
- Provides the organisation with a real time view of the overall reconciliation status
- Improves visibility and control over the reconciliation status by displaying data via a dashboard and scheduled reports
- Overlays existing systems to minimise the impact on the organisation during the implementation and deployment process
- Provides a rich data set that can be mined to provide visibility into patterns, recurring failures or potentially suspect activities
- Retrieves data from across multiple systems and in multiple formats
- Identifies errors in real time showing:
- What the problem was?
- Why did it occur?
- Where did it occur?
- Presents reconciliation results through a configurable dashboard
- Issues a summary and escalation reports via email
PaceMaker has many applications such as:
- Validating transaction details, cash flows, and postings across front and back office systems
- Automates entire reconciliation processes
- Provides real time transaction level reporting to operations and MIS and summary information to managers
Request More Information . . .